Thursday, June 26, 2008

Spiderman?

I did a kinda portrait for a friend of my wife who works in Washington DC. He's a huge Spiderman fan so I got a reference pic from my wife and...Hey Presto! He's now Spiderman!

I pencilled and inked it on a 10 x 15 Blue Line art board. Not a bad looking piece seeing that I usually draw on 8.5 x 11!

He later sent my wife a jpeg of the drawing framed. Pretty impressed that he'd frame one of my drawings.


Anyhow, I'm posting this because I've gotten really busy over the last few days doing freelance work and don't have anything 'New' to post yet!

I'll post a few 'Golden Oldies' over the next week or so until I manage to get some 'free' time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Framing?
Jeez, who would be sad enough to frame up one of your pics??


http://tinyurl.com/3uxmbx