Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Scarlet Rios v Lobo!

Did this really quick.

There was a heated debate going on over in the CGS Forums between Peter Rios and and forumite 'Lobo'. It was over DCBS (Discount Comic Book Service)...Lobo was having an issue with the service and things got a little out of hand.

I couldn't resist drawing this up. If you're not familiar with the people on the CGS Forum...you won't get the joke. I thought it was really funny and appropriate...so did fellow forumite Frank Castle.

As long as I can make one person chuckle (besides myself!)...my job is done.

2 comments:

Marcus said...

When isnt there a heated debate over there!!! Seems to happen every month nowadays!!

Good piece though :)

Moom said...

LMFAO.


Jeez that is a fragging AMAZING Lobo *swoon*


...for the record, I am swooning at Lobo, the character, not at Lobo the forumite, or Flint himself..just so's no-one gets worried there :D